The MPOD-C is a half-slot wide communication controller for MPOD/MMS multi-channel power supply systems. Plugged into the first half slot of the MPOD crate it controls via internal CAN-bus communication the primary power supply as well as all inserted LV- and HV-modules.
For user communication MPOD-C is outfitted with 2 CAN-bus ports, an Ethernet and a USB2 port. Typically, all monitoring and control of the MPOD chassis and of all plugged-in low and high voltage modules will be done via Ethernet using the standard W-IE-NE-R SNMP protocol.
MPOD-C is web-ready, i.e. the internal web-server allows access via a standard web-browser for a simple view of the system and status.
- TCP/IP 10M/100M port, auto ranging
- Built-in HTTP web server
- DHCP or fixed IP address
- TCP/IP protocol with SNMP v.2c for full control of all module parameters
- 2 CAN-Bus ports, wired in parallel for daisy-chaining
- USB2 interface (for set-up and firmware updates)
- 3 status LED’s
- Interlock connector (9pin DSUB)
Standard configurations (others possible by request).
|MPOD / MMS remote controller with network interface
Request a Quote
Learn how W-IE-NE-R products can add power, boost speed and bring rugged durability to your project.