VME load card
WIENER VME load boards are designed to test VME crate power supplies and fan trays by drawing power from the VME backplane and dissipating it as heat. A series of switches on the module front panel allows for easy adjustment of the current draw for each voltage channel.
By monitoring exhaust air temperature above a VME load board it is possible to locate VME slots with cooling issues. VME load boards also provide an easy way to test the maximum current of a crate power supply and to confirm current trip points behave as expected.
- VME64x card, 6U, single wide format
- Front Panel switches to control current load
- Up to 10A load per board for 5V and 3.3V
- Up to 3A load per board for +12 and -12V
- Different versions for each VME specification to test every voltage
- High power versions available for testing high power 5V systems
- LED indicator lights to show current draw
Standard configurations (others possible by request).
|VML-64||VME load board for VME crates (+5V, +/-12V)|
|VML-64x||VME load board for VME64x crates (+3.3V, +5V, +/-12V)|
|VML-V430||VME load board for VME-430 crates (+2V, +5V, -5.2V, +/-12V)|
|VML-5V||5V VME load board for additional 5V load|
Request a Quote
Learn how W-IE-NE-R products can add power, boost speed and bring rugged durability to your project.