VM-DBA VME Display and Bus Analyzer Module
VM-DBA is a new test and diagnostic module for VME-bus systems which visualizes activities on all VME bus lines on the set of front-panel LEDs, but also allows one to digitize individual waveforms of all these lines into 2kBit -long storage memories, for a subsequent readout via VME or USB interfaces.
The digitization of waveforms is triggered by a programmable selection of conditions, including an external signal received at the front-panel LEMO connector.
- Format: 6U, 1 Slot
- confirm to VME-bus ANSI/IEEE STD 1014, IEC821 and IEC297
- VM-DBA visualizes the most important signals of the VME-bus by the help of large colored LED’s:
- 32 data and 32 address lines
- interrupt lines (IRQ1-7 , IACK, IACKIN)
- Bus Clear, Bus Busy, BG1 – BG3 and BR1 – BR3
- control signals (VD, CLK, RES, SYSF, ACF, AS, DS1, DS0, LWORD, DTACK, BERR)
- address modifier (AM0 – AM5)
- supply voltages (+5V, +3.3V, +/-12V)
- VME-bus-Slave D08(OE), D16, D32 and A16, A24, A32. Interrupt handler 1H(1-7), can be switched into transparent “display-only” ,ode
- 32-bit read and write register, accessed if no board answers on the VME-bus after a suitable time-out and asserts DTACK
- Two on-board, user-programmable SPI memories to store two different FPGA configurations Firmware upgradable via VME
- Dual user interface – VME and USB
- Low cost VME bus analyzer with selectable trigger conditions
- Sampling of all VME bus lines with 100MHz (10ns steps) or 200ns (5ns steps)
- 2000 samples (100us / 200us time range)
- Pre- / Post trigger region free selectable
- Low power CMOS-Technology: power consumption 1.4 A
- MS Windows based software for bus analyzer set-up and graphic display of wave forms
Standard configurations (others possible by request).
|VM-DBA||VME display and bus analyzer|
Request a Quote
Learn how W-IE-NE-R products can add power, boost speed and bring rugged durability to your project.