CMDGG8 – CAMAC Multifunctional Logic Unit
The CMDGG-8 is a multi functional FPGA based delay, logic and timing module which provide often needed functions such as gate, delay & pulse generator, logic fan in / fan out, coincidence register and scaler / pre-scaler.
The module has 8 NIM/TTL inputs and 8 NIM/TTL outputs, which are free configurable in regards to their used functionality.
The CMDGG-8 is based on a XC3S400 FPGA with 36kB of block RAM. Two FPGA configuration files can be stored in the on-board flash memory from which the FPGA can boot at power-on (selection by a jumper).
- Single wide CAMAC module
- 8 inputs (NIM/TTL) and 8 outputs (NIM/TTL) with LEMO 00 connectors
- All outputs have LED indicator and can be programmed to be inverted / non-inverted,
- Control input (NIM/TTL) LEMO
- LAM capability
- Built-in functions (firmware)
- Programmable delay / gate / pulse generators, start/stop latches or pre-scalers (8 steps)
- Gated or latching scalers with 1k x 32 FIFO per channel
- 4 combinatorial gates (2 fold OR of 8 fold AND)
- Flexible configuration and multiplexing of NIM inputs / outputs and logic devices
- Programmable Veto inputs
Standard configurations (others possible by request).
Request a Quote
Learn how W-IE-NE-R products can add power, boost speed and bring rugged durability to your project.