6U VME 554 Portable Chassis
The VME554 mini crate is the perfect choice for data acquisition, test and debugging applications.
It offers 5 standard 6U VME slots, local & remote monitoring and control as well as hot-swappable, redundant power supplies in a portable, light-weight and compact desktop housing.
One or two redundant operating plug-in 250W cPCI power supplies provide sufficient power for all applications. The built-in CML shelf manager allows full local and ethernet based remote monitoring and control of power supply, fan and chassis.
- VME-MINI-Bin for 6Ux160mm, VME/VME64 modules, in a portable desktop housing
- 5 slot monolithic VME/VME64 backplane
- Alphanumeric high-visibility LED display for voltages, currents, fan speed, temperatures and settings / programming, 2 status LED’s
- Built-in WIENER CML Shelf Manager for local and remote monitoring and control, monitors and controls power supply, fan, remote on/off, SYSRES, thermal monitoring, user I/O programming, with Ethernet and USB interfaces
- Cooling with silent DC blower, cooling air flow direction: rear-to-rear
- Programmable under / over voltage and over current trip points, active DC output discharge
- Outfitted with one or two 250W cPCI power supplies, plugged in from front, hot swappable, redundant operation, CE-conformity, 300W power supplies on request
- 100V – 240V world-wide auto-range AC input, with power factor correction, CE-conformity
- Dimensions: 14″(337mm) x 5U (200mm) x 325mm, weight ca. 10 Kg
Standard configurations (others possible by request).
|VME 554_1||J1/J2 VME64||33A||(33A)*||6A||1A|
|VME 554_2||J1/J2 VME64||66A||(66A)*||12A||2A|
()* not used
VME / VME64x Mini crate 554
|Module cage formats||6U x 160mm, VME standard, not transition cage|
|Crate Size||5 Slot , 19“ or 435mm ´ 5U (221mm), 300mm depth|
|Mains input||wide range: 90...265VAC, 47-63Hz, 10A fuse, Inrush current less than 30A at 230Vac.|
|Isolation||Inp.-outp. CE EN 60950, ISO 380, VDE 0805, UL 1950, C22.2.950|
|Regulation||Typ. ±1-±4%. (Various with output voltage.)|
|Noise and ripple:||<50mVpp, typical <30mVpp (0-20MHz ), <3mVrms (0-2MHz)|
|Operation:||0...40°C without derating, rel. humidity 30...80%, non condensing atmospheric pressure 70...110kPa, for 600W continuous power >85kPa|
|Storage:||-30°C up to 85°C|
|Stability:||10mV or 0,1% within 24 hours 25mV or 0,5% within 6 months|
|Overvoltage protection:||trip off, protection against broken sense lines|
|Internal temperature limits:||Cut off: 110°C heat sink, 70°C ambient, >45°C module exhaust accelerates fan speed to 100%|
|Cooling air flow||built-in DC fan, rear to rear air flow, blower MTBF >60 000h (40°C)|
|Efficiency:||max. ca. 80%, depends on installed output voltages|
Request a Quote
Learn how W-IE-NE-R products can add power, boost speed and bring rugged durability to your project.