3U PXIe Chassis
- PXIe mechanics for 3U 160mm PXIe modules, suitable either for 19″ racks, as tower- or desktop box, IEEE 1101.10 compliant mechanics with enhanced EMC / ESD
- 8 slot hybrid PXIe backplane
- Exchangeable control card for remote monitoring and control of all relevant system parameters
- Alphanumeric display
- Redundant DC blower with adjustable fan speed, temperature controlled, hot swap
- Ethernet interface for crate remote monitoring and control
- Redundant exchangeable primary power supply 2x800W
- World wide range AC-input 94V – 260V with power factor correction, CE-conformity
- Exchangeable. redundant intermediate power supply, designed in low noise VHF switching technology, noise and ripple typically less than 50mV(pp)
- Up to five different output voltages at 500W output power. For special configurations up to 1000W
- Dimensions: 19” (482.6mm?) x 6U x 225mm (whd), weight: ca. 16 kg
Standard configurations (others possible by request).
The new W-IE-NE-R PXIe 6025 series provides a fully redundant and front accessible chassis solution for performance critical applications. Built as a 19” rack-mount chassis with 7U height and low depth the chassis is outfitted with an 8 slot PXIe hybrid backplane from Hartmann Electronic. A redundant power supply design as well as cooling fan tray guarantees highest reliability & availability.
Request a Quote
Learn how W-IE-NE-R products can add power, boost speed and bring rugged durability to your project.