Parts & Accessories
For maximum flexibility and functionality many options and accessories are available for WIENER crates and power supplies. Further individual parts as backplanes, bins / chassis, fan trays and power supplies can be ordered as spares.
WIENER VME backplanes are designed in a cross-talk reduced strip-line multi-layer technology. Standard backplanes are available for VME, CERN VME430, VME64x and VIPA as well as VXI and CAMAC. Please contact our sales agents for customer specified backplane designs.
Most of WIENER chassis, power supplies or fan trays can be equipped with interface for remote monitoring and control. For the 6000 series family as well as PLxxx power supplies a "Combo interface" with Ethernet (TCP/IP), CAN-bus and RS232 is available or even standard feature.
Further the new Control, Measurement and Data Logging system (CML) is designed to add remote control and monitoring functionality to electronic systems not outfitted with microprocessor controlled power supplies.
WIENER Catalog Crate line
Modular, high performance chassis with microprocessor control and low noise power supplies – the standard for Physics research labs worldwide.
Special and custom spec. Crates
Special designs for CERN-LHC, Jefferson Lab, SNS and other laboratories and fully custom spec. crates.
List of Features
- Large variety of multi-layer bus backplanes, sub-card cages for front and rear side, multiple backplane and / or card cage configurations
- Variety of bin options to match configuration requirements
- Microprocessor controlled operation
- Local and remote control with Ethernet, CAN-bus, RS232 or USB interfaces, web-interface
- Lowest noise switch mode or linear regulated power supplies, conform to CE, IEC and UL standards