VME7663 – Rugged 6U VME Single Board Computer
The Orion VME7663 is a high-performance Intel 5th Generation Core i7 based VME64x single board computer.
Using Xilinx Artix-7 VME64x Bridge, the VME7663 offers a variety of features that outperform the current market alternative Universe II.
The VME7663 is designed for both commercial and rugged environments, applying BGA CPU packaging and rugged connector systems.
- 6U VME 5th Gen. Intel® Core™ i7 SBC
- Air or Conduction cooled
- 16GB DDR3 SDRAM with ECC
- Up to two 64GB NAND Flash
- Xilinx Artix-7 VME64x bridge support for 2eSST and 2eVME
- PCIe mini/ mSATA connector with USB capability
- Eight available USB 2.0 ports
- Four available USB 3.0 ports
- One eSATA 6.0Gbps and two SATA 1.5Gbps
- Four available 1GbE Base-T ports Two available HDMI ports
- Two PMC/XMC sites
- Trusted Platform Module, Atmel AT97SC3204 (I2C) (V 2.0)
- Anti-tamper features available
- Various Board Support Packages (BSP) available including Linux, WindRiver VxWorks, and Windows
Standard configurations (others possible by request).
|Part Number||Master Description|
|VME7663||Rugged 6U VME Single Board Computer|
A – Processor Options
1 = Reserved
2 = i7-5700EQ Quad Core 2.6GHz (3.4GHz Max)
3 = i7-5850EQ Quad Core 2.7GHz (3.4GHz Max) with Iris Pro Graphics
B – Memory Options
1 = 16GB RAM
C – Onboard Storage
1 = 64GB Primary NAND, No Secondary NAND
2 = 64GB Primary NAND, 8GB Secondary NAND
3 = 64GB Primary NAND, 64GB Secondary NAND
D – I/O Options
1 = HDMI, 8x GPIO, 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, 2x SATA, two
Front Panel GigE Ports, one available PMC/XMC site
2 = HDMI, 8x GPIO, 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, 2x SATA, one
Front Panel GigE Port, two available PMC/XMC sites
E – Removable Storage
0 = None installed
1 = Contact Factory
F – Environmental
1 = Air-cooled, 0 to +55°C Operating Temp.
2 = Air-cooled, -40 to +55°C Operating Temp.
3 = Air-cooled, -40 to +70°C Operating Temp.
4 = Primary side conduction-cooled,
-40 to +70°C Operating Temp.
5 = Primary side conduction-cooled,
-40 to +85°C Operating Temp.
6 = Secondary side conduction-cooled,
-40 to +85°C Operating Temp
Request a Quote
Learn how W-IE-NE-R products can add power, boost speed and bring rugged durability to your project.