UEP10M88 / CEP10M88 - 600W
The UEP10M88 series is a linear regulated plug-in power supply for use in CERN type NIM and CAMAC crates with 600W power output. This high precision and lowest noise power supply is designed as a very compact unit with extremely low volume to power relation.
This is achievd by the "Energy tank", a special filter and storage capacitor bank assembly with low internal resistance and non inductive bonding. High reliability and cut-off protection for over load, over- / under voltage asw ell as over temperature failures are standard features.
The power supply is outfitted with alarming and monitoring facilities according to CERN CAMAC Note 46-04. The signals are wired on the control- and monitoring connector (15-pin sub-D / PG 27+28) and provide a status output ("good" when all DC-voltages within tolerance level), rearming input, power fail signal as well as alarms for overload and over temperature, voltage and current monitor outputs.
The UEP10M88 and CEP10M88 have to be used with CERN compatible NIM and CAMAC bins.
- CERN spec. high precision regulated NIM / CAMAC power supplies for 600W power output, all 6 DC voltages +/-6V, +/-12V +/-24V provided, lowest noise (<3mVpp) technology, special version with increased +/-12V current available
- Power supplies to be plugged-in to the rear of the NIM bin for easy exchange
- CE conform versions provides improved AC wiring.
UEP/CEP 10M88 NIM / CAMAC 600W Power Supply
- CERN spec. high precision regulated NIM / CAMAC power supply for 600W power output, all 6 DC voltages +/-6V, +/-12V +/-24V provided, lowest noise (<3mVpp) technology,
- Power supplies are plugged-in to the rear of the NIM bin for easy tool free exchange
- All power supplies are protected against short circuit, over / under voltage and over temperature
- Equipped with status control and CERN-spec. monitoring output (PG28)
- 100V, 110V, 220V or 240V 50Hz/60Hz AC input (to be selected / changeable)
- CE conform versions provide improved AC wiring and without 115V (CEP).
- Dimensions: 429mm x 172mm x 215mm [whd], weight: 17.5 kg
Note: _x = defines the AC input voltage, factory default is 220V AC (without index)
x = B: 110V AC
x = J: 100V AC
x = E: 240V AC
NIM / CAMAC Power Supply UEP 10M88 and 10M66
Linear regulated low noise power supply with 600W DC output, cut-off-protection for “overload”, “over voltage”, and “over temperature”-failures. Power Supplies »M« are equipped with monitoring, status and all alarming facilities according to CERN-CAMAC-Note 46-04. Status output »good« if all DC- Voltages are within their tolerance.
UEP 10M88 has a built in long life fan to cool heat sink, transformer and other components. The volume to power relation of high density, high sophisticated power supplies like the UEP 10M88 is extremely low for a high precision linear regulated 600W. Experience and knowledge in energy management at WIENER resulted in a special designed filter and storage capacitor bank, the “Energy-Tank” of UEP 10M. A special capacitor development with very low internal resistance and non-inductive bonding shapes the UEP 10 as a reference for power und reliability.
Different versions for either 100VAC or 115VAC or 230VAC are available.
|Power supply DC-Outputs:||+6V||-6V||+12V||-12V||+24|
|Power supply DC-Outputs:||-24V||115VAC||max. power||regulation||application|
|UEP/CEP 10M66 or 10M88|
|Input voltage, 47-63Hz||100V(+/-10%) , 115V or 230V|
|Output: Noise and Ripple: Full load / 80% rated output||<3mVpp / 1mVpp, <0,6mVRMS|
|Regulation static: Change of output voltage versus load change 10-100%||<0,05%|
|Regulation static: change of output voltage versus line change +/-10%||<0,02%|
|Recovery time versus load change 10-100%||<0,15ms|
|Output impedance: Static / Dynamic(at 100kHz)||0,2mOhm / 0,5 Ohm|
|Thermal Protection (No. of thermal switches)||(3x)|
|Output Current Characteristics (Ishort <3A in foldback regulators), reverse bias diodes!||Fold back and trip off|
|Dual tracking for complementary outputs||yes|
|Calibration ranges Voltage / Currents||+/-5% / 20%|
|Sense compensation ranges, all DC voltages||0,5V|
|Status Control for all voltages (Over- Under-Voltage Comparator, defaults +/-0,3%)||bad/good, Status LED-signal|
|Overvoltage Protection, trip off thresholds (defaults)||Crow bars 7,3V, 14,5V, 24,5V|
|Derating||>40°C with 2% up to 60°C max.|
Optional CAN-bus interface for DC voltage monitoring and remote on/off via rear 9 pin sub D connector