UEP10M52-53 / CEP10M52-53 - - 650W
The UEP10M52 series is a UEP10M variation with a maximum current output on +6V or -6V (asymmetric) and without +/-12V for use in CERN type CAMAC crates with a maximum 650W power output. The power supply has all the standard features of the UEP10 family as high precision and lowest noise DC outputs and a cut-off protection for overload, over- / and under voltage and over temperature failures.
The high power density and excellent electrical characteristics are achieved by the "Energy tank technology", a special filter and storage capacitor bank assembly with low internal resistance and non inductive bonding.
The power supply is outfitted with alarming and monitoring facilities according to CERN CAMAC Note 46-04. The signals are wired on the control- and monitoring connector (15-pin sub-D / PG 27+28) and provide a status output ("good" when all DC-voltages within tolerance level), rearming input, power fail signal as well as alarms for overload and over temperature, voltage and current monitor outputs.
The UEP10M52, UEP10M53 as well as CEP10M52 and CEP10M53 have to be used with CERN compatible CAMAC bins.
- CERN spec. high precision regulated CAMAC power supplies for 500W power output, 4 DC voltages +/-6V, +/-24V provided, lowest noise (<3mVpp) technology, special version with increased +/-12V current available
- Power supplies to be plugged-in to the rear of the CAMAC bin for easy exchange
- CE conform versions provides improved AC wiring.
UEP/CEP 10M52 and 10M53 CAMAC 650W Power Supply
- CERN spec. high precision regulated CAMAC power supply for 650W power output, 4 DC voltages +/-6V, +/-24V provided, lowest noise (<3mVpp) technology,
- Power supplies are plugged-in to the rear of the CAMAC bin for easy tool free exchange
- All power supplies are protected against short circuit, over / under voltage and over temperature
- Equipped with status control and CERN-spec. monitoring output (PG28)
- 100V, 110V, 220V or 240V 50Hz/60Hz AC input (to be selected / changeable)
- CE conform versions provide improved AC wiring and without 115V (CEP).
- Dimensions: 429mm x 172mm x 215mm [whd], weight: 17.5 kg
Note: _x = defines the AC input voltage, factory default is 220V AC (without index)
x = B: 110V AC
x = J: 100V AC
x = E: 240V AC
UEP/CEP 10M52 and 53 CAMAC Power Supplies
Four-fold linear regulated low noise power supply with 600W power output, cut-off-protection for “overload”, “overvoltage”, and “overtemperature”-failures according to CERN-CAMAC-Note 46-04.
Equipped with monitoring, status control and all alarming facilities. Status output »good« if all DC- Voltages are within their tolerance. UEP 10M52 / 53 have an integrated long life fan to cool heat sink, transformer and other components. The volume to power relation of high density, high sophisticated power supplies like the UEP 10M52 / 53 is extremely low for a high precision linear regulated 600W.
Experience and knowledge in energy management at WIENER resulted in a special designed filter and storage capacitor bank, the “Energy-Tank” of UEP 10M. A special capacitor development with very low internal resistance and non-inductive bonding shapes the UEP 10 as a reference for power und reliability.
Different versions for either 100VAC or 115VAC or 230VAC (standard) are available.
|Power supply DC-Outputs:||-24V||
|UEP / CEP10M52 / 53 / 88|
|Input voltage, 47-63Hz||100V (+/-10%) or 115V or 230V|
|Output: Noise and Ripple: Full load / 80% rated output (0-20Mhz Bandwidth)||<3mVpp / <1mVpp, <0,6mVRMS|
|Regulation static: Change of output voltage versus load change 10-100%||<0,05%, <0,1% for 65A|
|Regulation static: change of output voltage versus line change +/-10%||<0,02%|
|Regulation dynamic: Change of output voltage versus load change +/-25%|
|Recovery time versus load change 10-100% Recovery time versus load change +/-25%||<0,15ms|
|Output impedance: Static / Dynamic(at 100kHz, 6V output)||0,15mOhm / 0,3 Ohm|
|Thermal Protection (No. of thermal switches)||(3x)|
|Output- Current Characteristics, reverse bias diodes!||Foldback (Ishort <3-5A) and trip off|
|Dual tracking for complementary outputs||yes|
|Calibration ranges Voltage / Currents||Manually +/-5% / 20%|
|Sense compensation ranges, all DC voltages||0,5V|
|Status Control for all voltages (Over- Under-Voltage Comparator, defaults +/-0,3%)||bad/good- signal, Status LED- output|
|Overvoltage Protection, trip off thresholds (defaults)||Crow bars 7,3V, 14,5V, 24,5V|
|Derating, max. operating temperature||>40°C with 2% up to 60°C max.|