WIENER VME / VME64x / VXI and NIM crates of the 4000 and 6000 product families as well as PL5xx power supplies can be equipped with interfaces for remote monitoring and control. The combo interface provides Ethernet, CAN-bus + RS232 or USB ports.
All ports are outfitted with RJ45 connectors in order to allow use of standard network cables. All interface parameters can be programmed via the front panel of the crate / power supply.
- Combo interface with Ethernet and either CAN-bus and RS232 (6000 series) or USB (PL506/PL512)
- Integrated web-server for easy access
- SNMP protocol identical for all WIENER chassis and power supplies
- easy integration into existing local area networks (LAN)
- auto-switching 10M/100M
- WWW (port 80): simple control with integrated WWW-server
- WEB-browser (MS Internet Explorer and Linux Conqueror tested) to display main parameters (status, voltages, currents, temperatures, fan speed), and buttons for ON/OFF, SYSRES and fan speed change (pass-word protected)
- TCP/IP (Port 69): for SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol) version 2c (Access control with community names) for full access to all power supply, fan tray and bin parameters
- SNMP protocol and library compatible for all WIENER chassis and power supplies, calls and parameters are provided in the WIENER MIB file.
|EX option||Ethernet combo interface|
No further technical details available! Please see Features and documentation!