Control, Measurement and Data Logging for Customized Slow Control
The Control, Measurement and Data Logging system (CML) is designed to add remote control and monitoring functionality to electronic systems. Analog measurement is done with a fast & high precision 12 bit AD converter. The 18 analog input channels are configured to measure 8 voltages, 6 temperature probes, and 4 general purpose analog inputs.
The integrated supervision system compares all measured voltages with a minimum and maximum value and temperatures with a maximum value. Exceeding the supervision threshold can switch off the system.
Fan speed measurement and speed control of up to 6 fans is provided. The fan supply voltage is generated on board, so no special fans with PWM input are required. Up to 3 fan groups can be regulated individually.
If the CML is supplied by an external power source, it is possible to switch the main system power supply on or off with the on/off switch or via network.
All necessary functions are implemented on a small (86mm x 110mm) board. The system connections are provided on a 2mm high density connector. The CML00 can be outfitted with an auxiliary power supply.
- Microprocessor based monitoring and control module with optional auxiliary power supply, 3U size
- Includes power supply, fan and temperature control
- Ethernet and USB interface, web interface, WIENER SNMP protocol
- Digital Signal Processor (DSP) for real-time processing of all measured data
- Multicolored status LED
- AC Main switch, remote or local switch ON/OFF
- Fan Control: 6 Fans monitored, fan speed settable via fan supply voltage
- Powered by 5V bus voltage and independent / optional power supply
- Configuration permanently saved in EEPROM
- VME/CPCI-Voltage measurement: 8 channels for 3.3V, 5V, 12V and -12V
- Temperature measurement: 1-wire-bus for up to 6 digital temperature sensors
- Digital inputs: 8 x TTL
- Digital outputs: 8 x TTL
- Fully controlled, programmable trip thresholds (min./max. Voltage & temperature)
- Generation of VME/CPCI RESET and ACFAIL
- Detection of VME/CPCI RESET and SYSFAIL
- Detection of Derating or Failure signal from CPCI Power Supplies
- Capable to switch cPCI Power Supplies (ON/OFF)
- Ethernet connection IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T and IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX
- WWW-Server integrated, full control via SNMP protocol
- Different security access level
- PC-Control (connected to galvanic isolated USB or Ethernet) with free available software
- IP address settable to a fixed value or configurable via DHCP
- Firmware update possible via USB
- Automatic data logging on Windows/Linux computer possible
|CML00||3U||Control, Measurement and data logger module|
|CML00_PS||3U||Control, Measurement and data logger module with aux power supply|
No further technical details available! Please see Features and documentation!